Smart Communications, Inc, has just announced that it will start accepting pre-orders for the newly launched Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ from August 9 to 18, 2019. The devices will be available via Smart’s Signature Plans.
- FREE Galaxy Fit, Galaxy Tab A 8.0”, and Samsung DeX Cable when you get the Note 10+ (512GB), which is a pre-order exclusive.
- FREE Galaxy Tab A 8.0” when you pre-order the Note 10+ (256GB)
- FREE Galaxy Buds when you pre-order the Note 10
Smart offers the Galaxy Note 10 series under its Signature Device Plans – giving subscribers a prioritized, worry-free, and in-control postpaid experience.
The Galaxy Note 10 series is best paired with Signature Device Plan L. For PhP1,999 per month, you get 15GB data allocation, Unli On-Net Calls, 100 mins AnyNet Calls and Unli AnyNet Texts. Customers may opt to pay via a one-time fee, or do monthly payments with an additional device fee per month, along with a one-time cash out.
Under Plan L:
- The Galaxy Note 10 can be yours for PhP2,799 per month, with a one-time cash out of PhP9,800.
- The Galaxy Note 10+ (256GB) can be yours for PhP2,999 per month, with a one-time cash out of PhP12,400.
- As a pre-order exclusive, you can get the Galaxy Note 10+ (512GB) for PhP3,299 per month, with a one-time cash out of PhP15,100.
Reimagined postpaid experience
With Smart Signature, you get priority access to Smart’s award-winning LTE network. You’ll be able able to take full control of your postpaid experience using the MyPLDT Smart App, which allows you to check your bill, data usage, and more.
To know more, visit www.smart.com.ph/note10 when pre-order starts on August 9, 2019. Do check out our featured content for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+.