Yesterday, the most notable Capcom trademarks included Dino Crisis and Darkstalkers but now even more titles have surfaced, fueling rumors of possible remakes or remasters of these old IP’s.
The list of titles now includes:
- Bionic Commando
- Breath of Fire
- Makaimura Gaiden (Ghosts ‘n Goblins side story series)
- Moero! Justice Gakuen (Project Justice)
- Power Stone
- Rockman (Mega Man)
- Rockman DASH (Mega Man Legends)
- Shiritsu Jasutisu Gakuen (Rival Schools)
- Strider Hiryu (Strider)
- Vampire Savior (Darkstalkers 3)
Again, these trademarks may mean something or nothing at all and can be simply renewals. Of course, our nostalgia meter is telling us that we would absolutely LOVE to play these classics with current gen technology but until any official announcement is made, we’ll just have to wait and see.
In the mean time, what you can get hyped for is the upcoming Resident Evil 3 remake, coming in April 3, 2020!