For the fourth year in a row, PayMaya Philippines was recognized with major awards for its ‘Cashless for All’ campaigns at the 55th Anvil Awards.
- Don’t Pay Cash. PayMaya!
- #PayMayaPaMore: Giving Filipinos 10 million reasons to pay cashless using PayMaya
- Maya Launch: A fresh take on digital payments
It also received Silver Anvils for the following campaigns
- PayMaya Tara! Campaign: Elevating the travel experience of Filipinos through convenient cashless transactions
- Make It Count Campaign: Finding Purpose In the Everyday
- PayMaya’s Battle Cry: Make It Count video
- VHub: Creating a Connected Workplace through an Always-On Communications Hub
Through a combination of cashback incentives, promos, new features, and wide availability, PayMaya’s successful flagship program ‘Don’t Pay Cash. PayMaya!’ has encouraged Filipinos to embrace the cashless lifestyle – for shopping, sending money, paying bills, buying digital goods, transferring money to banks, and many more.
The campaign also supports the government’s goal of 30% share for digital transactions by the end of 2020.
PayMaya has also helped enable local government units and national government agencies to more efficiently deliver services to the public through online, app, and branch payment for government transactions. These include:
- Social Security System,
- Home Development Mutual Fund (PAG-IBIG Fund)
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- Tourism Infrastructure and Economic Zone Authority (TIEZA)
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC)
- National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation (NHMFC)
- Department of Science and Technology (DOST)
- City of Manila
- City of Valenzuela
PayMaya’s ground presence via Smart Padala is ushering the underserved and unbanked to the digital economy. With its network of over 27,000 partner agents, Smart Padala centers act as “digital hub” touchpoints, offering services such as bills payment and digital goods purchase, on top of remittance.