Realme Philippines expresses its solidarity with the Filipinos in the fight against COVID-19. To give its Facebook community avenues to keep themselves occupied during the enhanced community quarantine currently implemented in Luzon, the brand has opted to roll-out a series of online content and competitions.
The realme Squadcast
The realme squad can now interact real-time with people behind realme Philippines as they discuss interesting topics every Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00PM.
The first episode featured the origin story of the realme community and why having a close and familial community is essential to the brand. A couple of viewers also won a realme 5i and a pair of realme Buds.
For its first season, there are three more episodes lined up:
March 24, Episode 2: Earning at Home
Eason de Guzman, realme Philippines marketing lead, will be joined by Giancarlo Viterbo of Gadget Pilipinas and Jam Ancheta of Jam Online to give pro tips on how to earn and make money on the side while staying safe and healthy at home.
March 26. Episode 3: Level up your gaming at home: How to play better, not harder
In this episode, Eason and Colin Chan of Ungeek will walk aspiring gamers through the ins and outs of mobile gaming.
March 31, Episode 4: To TikTok or not to TikTok
Eason will be joined by influencer and host Apple David, and Tech YouTuber Mary Bautista to talk about the pros and cons of joining TikTok and the experience of being part of the TikTok community.
Realme Philippines is also launching an online TikTok competition. To join:
- Like and follow realme Philippines and realme Store Philippines on Facebook, and follow the @realmemeph TikTok account.
- Create a creative video on social distancing and use the “All by Myself” track by Celine Dion. Upload the video with the hashtag #TikTokrealmePH.
- Leave a screenshot of the entry on the comment section of the sample post. Be sure to set the post to public.
Submission of entries is until March 31, 2020. One winner will be randomly chosen via Apple David’s Instagram account @appledavid on April 3.
The realme MasterShot Series
Highlighting the realme phones’ flagship camera capabilities, realme Philippines launches MasterShot, a series of lectures on photography facilitated by professional photographers.
The series has three mentors:
- Lifesytle and Fashion Photographer Harold Branzuela
- Landscape and Cityscape Photographer Jet Ignacio
- Outdoor photographer Matthew Tatad
The snap masters will be sharing tips on perfecting indoor photography on the official realme community page. More details will be announced soon.
The realme Mobile Legends Cup Season 3
To open the third season of RMC, realme is now accepting registrants. To register, teams are required to:
- Post a picture of the team on Facebook along with the hashtag #RMCSeason3 #realmePH. The post must be made public.
- Fill out the form through this link.
RMC Season 3 is co-presented by Home Credit and Codashop and is ogranized by Mineski Esports. Logitech G joins the fun as the official gaming gear partner.
Gamers are encouraged to put their best foot forward as the prize pool has been increased to PhP300,000.
For more information, you may visit the realme Facebook Community.