Continuing the lineup of ASUS ROG’s new announcements today is the Zephyrus S15 and S17.
It’s equipped with a 15.6-inch Pantone-Validated FHD IPS-Level Panel with up to 300Hz refresh rate, 3ms response time, 100% sRGB coverage, and NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology.
Under the hood is up to an Intel Core i7-10875H, along with up to 32GB of DDR4 3200MHz SDRAM. It also has 2 M.2 slots that can be configured in Raid 0.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10875H
- Memory: Up to 32GB DDR4 3200MHz SDRAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super
- Storage: 2x M.2 Slots (1 on 17″ Variant)
- Screen: 15.6″/17.3″ FHD, 100% Adobe SRGB Pantone Validated IPS G-Sync Panel with up to 300Hz refresh rate and 3ms response time