ROG Zephyrus G15 boasts a Pantone-validated 15-inch IPS display with 240Hz refresh rate, 3ms response time, Adaptive Sync, and 100% sRGB color coverage.
Under the hood is an AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS CPU, up to 16GB of RAM, and up to a 1TB SSD for storage. For graphics, it’s either a GTX 1660Ti or an RTX 2060.
Zephyrus G15 can deliver up to 10 hours of active battery life (15 hours in idle) and can be recharged via Type-C Power Delivery. It also features Wi-Fi 6 for uninterrupted connectivity.
Specifications, Pricing, and Pre-Order Freebies
|Display||15-inch FHD, IPS, 240Hz||15-inch FHD, IPS, 240Hz|
|Processor||Ryzen 7 4800HS||Ryzen 7 4800HS|
|GPU||RTX 2060||GTX 1660Ti|
|Storage||1TB SSD||512GB SSD|
|Color||Brushed Black||Brushed Black|
|Pre-Order Freebies||1 Year Warranty Extension
Package (ROG Premium Care)
|1 Year Warranty Extension
Package (ROG Premium Care)
|ROG Bomber Jacket||ROG Bomber Jacket|
|Bundled Items||ROG Gaming Backpack 15″||ROG Gaming Backpack 15″|
|ROG Strix Impact Gaming Mouse||ROG Strix Impact Gaming Mouse|
- Pre-order will run from May 1 until 11:59 PM of May 15, 2020 (Monday).
- To register your pre-order, click here.
- Freebies provided by ASUS cannot be sold separately.
- The 1-year warranty extension package (ROG Premium Care) and the bundled items will be delivered by distributors along with the units.
- Interested customers will be required to supply the required information.
- Customers will need to settle a pre-order fee of PhP5,000.00 per unit reserved to their chosen dealer. This will be deducted from the total SRP per unit.
- Upon confirmation of downpayment, a payment receipt will be issued to the customer.
- To claim the unit(s) on the following dates, customers will have have to present their receipt along with a valid ID.
- GA502IV-AZ023T – May 22 to June 22, 2020
- GA502IU-AZ077T – May 29 to June 29, 2020
- Customers will be notified via SMS by store personnel once stocks arrive for claiming starting May 22, 2020/May 29, 2020 onwards.
- For cash payments, the balance must be paid in full before the units can be claimed. Payments on cash installment basis will not be accepted.
- Upon claiming, customers need to present a valid ID and the original collection receipt before they can settle the remaining balance.
- The PhP5,000 reservation fee per-unit reserved is non-refundable. If the customer wishes to cancel the reservation, they can still use the reservation fee to buy any items at the registered stores they initially transacted with.
- The pre-order fee is valid only from May 1, 2020 to May 15, 2020. The reservation fee will be forfeited if the customer cannot claim the unit and pay the full amount within the stated Claim Dates.
- Existing replacement and repair mechanics will be applicable once the unit has been availed.