Xiaomi keeps its hype by launching a wide array of smartphones, this time it’s the Redmi Note 9 Pro. The Redmi Note series is a popular smartphone line by Xiaomi. Here’s what’s new and improved in the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Specs
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Processor
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- Display: 6.67″ Gorilla Glass 5 FHD+ DotDisplay
- Rear Camera: 64MP f/1.9 main camera, 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide camera, 5MP f/2.4 macro camera, 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.5
- Battery: 5020mAh battery with 30w fast charging
- Other features: 3.5mm, headphone jack, IR Blaster, Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Color Variants: Interstellar Grey Tropical Green, Glacier White
The Redmi Note 9 Pro comes in a larger 6.67″ display with an FHD+ resolution. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor paired with 6GB RAM with either 64GB or 128GB ROM.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro comes in a quad camera setup. Leading the quad-camera affair is a 64MP wide camera. There’s also an 8MP ultrawide angle camera, a 5MP macro camera for closeup shots, and a 2MP depth-sensing camera for improved bokeh.
There are three color options available for the Redmi Note 9 Pro. Glacier White and Interstellar Black are available for the classic black and white color option. There’s also an Aurora Blue colorway.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Price
The Redmi Note 9 Pro comes in either 64GB or 128GB storage options aside from the colorway. The 6GB + 64GB color option is priced at Php 12,490 while the 6GB + 128GB is priced at 13,990.
On June 4, 2020, Xiaomi Philippines Flagship Store on Lazada will be offering the Redmi Note 9 Pro 6GB + 64GB variant for only Php 11,990.