“XTREME Appliances is for the Filipino people. Our objective is to have a one-stop shop where all consumer and corporate appliance needs can be met. The product line-up of XTREME is based on what people need.”
Mr. Richard Lim, President and CEO of Suntouch Technology Corporation (XTREME Appliances).
He values the hard work and resilience of the Filipinos and wants to provide good quality products and services to the Filipino people without putting a big hole in their pockets, simply because for him, they deserve better.
XTREME Appliances started from a common Filipino trait of being frugal and spending on “sulit” products. He observed and learned that consumers patronage brands that return their money’s worth or even more.
XTREME Appliances started its operations in 2016, selling audio and video devices, then in 2018, Mr. Lin wanted XTREME to be a household name and invested in further R&D to form a one-stop shop for appliances. Products have been classified into various categories:
- XTREME Audio and Video line involves Smart TVs, LED TVs, Speakers, and Amplifiers.
- XTREME Cool line involves All types Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer and Dryer.
- XTREME Home is for essentials such as Gas Range, Water Dispenser, Microwave Open, Induction Cooker, Multi-Cooker, Electric Kettle, Blender, and Electric Fan,.
The plans to open 20 concept stores adding to its existing 5 showrooms across the country by the end of 2020, and aims to increases its branches to 50 or 60 by Q1 of 2021. It will assure accessibility to more customers from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao in the coming months.
The pandemic has affected many, and XTREME is about giving solutions and convenience. The brand has introduced a new line of appliances that promote productivity and efficiency at home. In addition to the top-performing items, XTREME small appliances were launched to help consumers with their new normal chores and lifestyle.
It includes Multi-cooker, Blenders, Induction Cooker, and Electric Kettles. There were also product updates and technology improvements like the Full Touch Microwave Oven, the Frontload Combo Washer and Dryer, and “The Silencer” Electric Fan. Q4 will be even more exciting as XTREME adds fresh and useful products to its portfolio.
- Android TV
- Tower Fan
- Baking Oven
- Air Fryer
- Pressure Cooker
- Air Cooler
While the series of quarantines are tough to many businesses, XTREME and its employees continue to deliver essential products for Filipinos. As such, the company has taken steps to improve the safety and be of utmost help to its hard-working staff:
- A regular supply of face masks
- Daily check via an Intelligent Temperature Measurement and Disinfection mobile booth
- Shuttle service and accommodation for employees who live far from the office during the MECQ period.
- Offering motorcycles to all XTREME Appliances Sales Agents on a flexible payment term with no interest.
- Creating more employment for applicants who lost their jobs and for fresh graduates.
XTREME Appliances will continue to serve its customers, offering a portfolio of products that showcase innovation, functionality, and value. Get updated and know more about the latest news and happenings about the brand by following its pages on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram.