The latest addition to Jabra’s portfolio of TWS Earbuds, the Elite 85t is set to arrive in the Philippines this 2020 holiday season.
One of the smallest earbuds that offer Advanced Active Active Noise Cancellation, Elite 85t is built on Jabra’s innovative track record and does not compromise on its discreet design, user comfort, and overall call and sound quality.
Elite 85t with Jabra Advanced ANC
Elite 85t features Jabra’s most advanced and powerful ANC technology, with its dual chipset delivering strong ANC as well as optimised sound processing.
Using HearThrough (Jabra’s transparency mode), users can fully control what they hear in their surroundings. Jabra Advanced ANC goes beyond on and off, as it is adjustable using a dual slider from full ANC to full HearThrough, and anywhere in between allowing the Elite 85t to offer a more personalized experience.
Optimal Call Quality
Jabra Elite 85t earbuds bring outstanding call quality for both the user and the person on the other end, with its 6-mic technology (three on each earbud, two outside, and one on the inside).
Improved wind noise protection also enables great calls anywhere. Mics inside and outside the earbuds deliver better noise cancellation by being able to filter out more noise across all frequencies.
The Elite 85t puts extra focus on natural sound performance and limited occlusion achieved thanks to its semi-open design and multiple ANC microphones.
12mm speakers allow the 85t to deliver big sound and powerful bass, while still enhancing comfort and relieving ear pressure. Jabra has also adapted the ear gels to an oval shape, providing a better seal.
The tower of the Elite 85t doesn’t sit as deep in the ear for more comfortable listening while maintaining a secure fit.
Jabra Elite 85t offers users the ultimate charging convenience with Qi-Certification and is compatible with all Qi wireless chargers.
Pricing and Availability
Jabra Elite 85t will be available in select retailers and e-Commerce partners such as Lazada and Shopee starting December 2020 for PhP11,999.
It will be initially available in Titanium/Black, whereas Gold/Beige, Black, and Grey will be available in Q1 of 2021.
Key features and specifications
- Compact design and oval silicon EarGels for a secure seal and comfortable fit
- Dedicated ANC chip that’s more efficient in removing surrounding noise
- 6-microphone call technology and wind protection for superior call quality wherever you
- 4-microphone ANC using mics on the inside and the outside of the earbuds
- 12mm speakers for big sound and powerful bass
- Semi-open design with natural hear through
- Adjustable ANC with dual sliders from full ANC to full HearThrough
- IPX4-rated durability and 2-year warranty against dust and water
- Up to 5.5 hours battery on a single charge and up to 25 with the charging case with ANC on, 7 hours battery on a single charge, and 31 hours with ANC off
- Qi-certified for wireless charging and compatible with all Qi-certified chargers
- Customizable equalizer in the Sound+ App
- One-touch access to Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant
- ‘MyControls’ to define button settings and Jabra MySound for individualized sound
ANC is Coming to the Elite/Elite Active 75t
Jabra also announced that it will be bringing ANC to the Elite/Elite Active 75t this month via a firmware update.
For more information on the Elite 85t, click here.