As an ally for business sustainability, growth, and success, Lark takes an active role to help Filipino business owners and entrepreneurs adapt to the abrupt and radical changes in the modern workplace.
To provide support for these businesses, Lark launches its New Normal Business Council and Mentorship Program which features a series of free webinars that can help business stakeholders and owners navigate through these new ways of working.
Titled Lark Your Way to Success. A Webinar Series for Business Growth and Sustainability, this mentorship program will take place from November to December 2020.
Through this program, participants will have access to professional advice and insights from industry experts and key opinion leaders, to help establish the value of information, remote work, and collaboration tools in this new normal.
The webinar series is divided into three tracks, each with different topics for discussion. The first track is scheduled for November 10, 2020, the second on November 24, 2020, and the final session on December 3, 2020. All will take place from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- The “New Normal” Workplace: Global and Regional Perspective
- Navigating the Rough Seas of Change
- The Current Workflow Trends
- Best Practices in Adopting “New Normal” Ways of Working: Global and Regional Cases
- Managing Teams and Resources Remotely: The Dos and Dont’s
- Connect and Collaborate
- The Way Forward with Lark
- Employee Engagement and Collaboration – The Remote Way
- Managing Engagements Seamlessly and Efficiently
Join Lark’s New Normal Business Council and Mentorship Program via the event’s partner organizations: Junior Chamber International – (JCI) The Philippines, Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc. – (AFFI), and GoNegosyo. Registration is FREE.
To register and learn more about this event, visit the microsite here.