PayMaya has just launched its “PayMayaguinaldo” campaign, where users have the chance to win up to PhP285,000 worth of prizes in the weekly raffle draws, as much as 1 MILLION PESOS in the grand raffle draw, plus an opportunity to support micro-entrepreneurs around the country.
By going cashless, you can easily earn a raffle every time you #ScanToPay via PayMaya QR at any partner merchant, when you use your PayMaya-registered phone number when you purchase items online, when you purchase prepaid load, or other treats at the PayMaya in-app shop with a minimum of PhP100 purchase.
Each time you pay with PayMaya, you’ll not only earn a raffle entry to win cash prizes, but you’ll also get a chance to help fellow Filipinos.
With each purchase, you’re also giving a PayMayaguinaldo to help micro-entrepreneurs in underprivileged communities as PayMaya will be donating PhP1 Million Grand Aguinaldo to Gawad Kalinga to help establish more resilient communities via micro-entrepreneurship around the country.
“Even though our Christmas celebrations won’t be the same as they have been before, there are a lot of creative ways where families can keep the holiday spirit alive. Through our ‘PayMayaguinaldo’ campaign, we hope to inspire hope and generosity among Filipinos as we offer them more reasons to give to their friends and families, share their blessings to their officemates, and even give back to underprivileged communities whenever they pay using their PayMaya accounts.”
– Mark Dee, Head of Growth and Marketing at PayMaya
A Christmas store in your hands
Along with the exciting prizes from the PayMayaguinaldo raffle promo, you can also enjoy instant discounts and vouchers when you visit the PayMayaguinaldo Christmas Store in the PayMaya app.
Get exclusive deals offered by brands such as Unilever, Goldilocks, Rustan’s, Boozy, Soban K-Town Grill, Sariwon Korean Barbecue, Boteyju, Wingzone, Pepi Cubano, Pet Warehouse, Papermoon, FreshMart, Memo Xpress, and Vamos.
Check the PayMayaguinaldo Christmas store to know which brands are offering discounts, so you can get the best value for your money when you do your shopping with PayMaya!
PayMaya is the #BetterQR for your holiday shopping
Because shopping for gifts in malls has become a time-honored tradition for many Filipinos, PayMaya is offering a safer, more convenient, and more rewarding shopping experience for you with the #BetterQR.
Get to enjoy the following perks in various malls around the country when you #ScanToPay with PayMaya QR:
- THE SM STORE: Take home one of the 100 motorcycles being given away when you #ScanToPay at least P1,500 at The SM Store until January 15, 2021.
- MEGAWORLD LIFESTYLE MALLS: Get an instant P200 cashback when you spend an accumulated amount of P2,000 PLUS a chance to win P10,000 when you #ScanToPay at least P500 using PayMaya QR at participating merchants in Megaworld Lifestyle Malls (Eastwood City, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Forbes Town, Southwoods Mall, Uptown Mall, McKinley Hill, Newport Mall, and Festival Walk Mall Iloilo) until January 10, 2021. You can enjoy the P200 cashback reward twice during the promo period, for a total of P400 savings!
- POWER PLANT MALL and SANTOLAN TOWN PLAZA: Enjoy exclusive perks and prizes when you shop at participating merchants using PayMaya QR. Stay tuned for more details!
“PayMaya is really the #BetterQR when it comes to shopping for your friends, officemates, and loved ones this holiday season. You not only get to stay safe while shopping in your favorite malls, you also enjoy the convenience and the exciting rewards whenever you pay cashless using PayMaya.”
– Raymund Villanueva, Business Head for QR Ecosystems at PayMaya
The best way to give this holiday season
Getting PayMaya and paying for the purchases during the holidays using the app is easy. Just download the PayMaya app here and register an account using the invite code #BETTERWAYTOPAY to ear PhP100, to find out what it’s like to go cashless with the fastest, safest, and most rewarding, to pay for anything online and in stores!
Remember, for everything you need to pay, don’t pay cash, PayMaya!