ASUS ROG has just announced the local pricing for its newest gaming mouse series – ROG Keris and Keris Wireless. The latter is a 79-gram mouse with tri-mode connectivity and a specially tuned 16,000 dpi sensor.
- Designed in collaboration with professional gamers, ROG Keris provides a comfortable grip along with precise control for gamers of varying hand sizes.
- Tri-mode connectivity means you can use the mouse via USB, ultrafast 2.4GHz wireless for gaming, or the energy-efficient Bluetooth LE for daily tasks. Apart from its 16,000 dpi, 400 ips optical sensor, it also boasts 1000Hz polling rate
- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design makes it easy to remove and drop in new switches
- New ROG Micro Switch has a 70-million click lifespan and a gold-plated electro-junction for improved durability and longevity
- Strict ROG manufacturing standards ensure that each switch is individually inspected; left and right switches are then sorted and paired to keep force deviation within +/- 5 gram-force for a consistent click feel
- Internal honeycomb design provides structural rigidity while keeping weight down to a minimum. ROG Keris Wireless weighs just 79 grams and ROG Keris weighs 62 grams without the cable
- Durable, nonslip left and right PBT mouse buttons resist wear or shine even after prolonged use
- Two black side buttons that can be swapped out for gray and pink ones for added personalization
- Equipped with ROG Paracord – an extremely flexible and lightweight cable designed to minimize snags and maximize movement.
- Raised port contributes to reduced cable drag and noise
- 100% Teflon (PTFE) mouse feet – rounded and 25% smoother than those found in other gaming mice for an effortless glide across any surface
ROG Keris Availability and Pricing
ROG Keris will be available sometime in the 3rd to 4th week of February 2021.
- ROG Keris Wireless -PhP4,690
- ROG Keris – PhP3,380