A lot of people have been asking and waiting for it. And now, Huawei has just unveiled the official price of the its newest flagship, the Mate 10 Pro!
Though availability is still a big question mark, the tech giant revealed that the Mate 10 Pro will retail for PhP38,990, a fairly competitive price for what it offers.
Launched a few months ago, the Mate 10 Pro is a culmination of new and innovative tech. It has a 6-inch 18:9 FHD+ OLED display, and is powered by the new Kirin 970 processor with AI capabilities, and is touted to keep the phone in top shape for a longer period of time. There’s also 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a 4000mAh battery with Huawei’s SuperCharge Technology.
The Mate 10 Pro also sports a dual Leica camera system, composed of a 12MP RGB and 20MP monochrome sensor, complimented with OIS, PDAF, 2X Lossless Zoom, and Laser AF. Selfies will be handled by an 8MP front camera.
Other features include NFC, USB Type-C, IP67 Certification for Water and Dust Resistance, Dual 4G/Dual VoLTE, 4.5G LTE, and PC Mode, which lets you run a desktop environment by connecting the phone to an external display.
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro runs on EMUI 8.0 on top of Android Oreo.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Specs
- 2.4GHz Hi-Silicon Kirin 970 Octa-Core Processor
- 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage
- 6.0-inch 18:9 FHD+ OLED HDR Display
- Dual 12MP (RGB) + 20MP (Mono) Rear Cameras, f/1.6, Leica Summilux-H, OIS, PDAF, 2x Lossless Zoom, Laser AF
- 8MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- IP67 Certification for Water and Dust Resistance
- USB Type-C Interface
- 4,000mAh battery with SuperCharge Technology
- EMUI 8.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo
- Colors: TBA
We’ll keep you posted as to when this beast will be available in stores. So stay tuned!